Wednesday 23 June 2010

Last DT Card for Cooking It Up With Katie

Morning Peeps,

1st post of the day and some sad news.  I have decided this is my last design team card for Cooking It Up With Katie.  I have enjoyed my time on the design team but if I am honest I am struggling to keep up with design team cards and my life, so I have decided to step down so this is my last card.  Of course Katie and the team will still be seeing me in blogland.........

Today's recipe is to alter an embellishment, add some sparkle and use a die cut.



I used the Tim Holtz Die to cut the flowers and then layered them up and  sprayed them with water and scrunched them up.  I then added some distress ink and lots of glitter, so I think you could say I altered it.  I have also used the Martha Steward Frond punch for the leaves and die cut the scalloped oval using my nesties.  The image has been coloured using copics and the sentiment is craftwork cards.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

Creatalicious - Sketch plus sewing (handstitched crosses on the left hand side)
Everybody Art - Green/Pink
Crazy4Challenges - Flowers
Stampin for the weekend - Summer
Totally Gorjuss - Sugar & Spice
Bunny Zoe - Nice & Girly
One Stitch At A Time - Seeing Double (2 Flowers)
Paper Sundaes - Pretty as a Princess
Creative Craft - Stamp It Up




12 comments:

Alica said...

fantastic! great coloring and I just love the flowers you made!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card, love the fab image.
luv
Debby

Josephine said...

Such rich colours! A gorgeous image and a really lovely card.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time.

sandra's crafty corner said...

it really is stunning tracy, thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges and good luck with your challenges xxx

sammi said...

Great ard! The flowers are awesome! Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT, Sammibug (GD)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love your colours and detailing. Thanks for joining OSAAT this week.
Hugs /Hanna

Christine said...

Beautiful card. Your flowers turned out fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Your card is lovely - those flowers are to die for though absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.
Hugs
Deb x

stitchy said...

Tracy, this is my kind of card, absolutely gorgeous hun, I"m always so pleased to come here and see what you do next - thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us at OSAAT - good luck

stitchy xoxox

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love the papers and beautiful flowers!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

Mina said...

stunning card, I love those amazing flowers)...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Bec said...

thank you for playing along at creatalicious