Wednesday 23 June 2010

Tag It at Karen's Doodle's UK Challenge

2nd Post Peeps,

This time it's "Tag It" Time over at Karen's Doodles UK Challenge Blog. As always you have to use a Karen's Doodle image to enter, and with Karen's new blog, it couldn't be simpler and she has created some really fun images of late. Click HERE to shop.  In fact the one I have used made me smile so much I just had to have it, so although I still seem to be on the summer theme, I just love it.


Everyone needs a workout, lol.  Bigsby looks like he's having a whale of a time, just so much fun.  I made this for my friend's birthday last Friday and it was late in the evening, so I know my picture isn't brilliant but I don't have the card to take another one :(



I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

CRAFT. - Sketch
Isabella's - Summer
Diva Coffee Break - Real Red, Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise
Crafty Creations - Shine (my huge sun is shining)





9 comments:

angelwhispers said...

This is is adorable no wonder you had to have this one. Love the colours you have used and the tag just beautiful!!

the previous post card is senational just love it and the flowers are to die for!! Chanelle xx

Catherine said...

What a beautiful creation Tracy ! Love the bright colours and the embellishments are so sweet ! Smiles from Catherine

Joey said...

Above and beyond as always Fantastic tag Tracy.xxx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in the sketch challenge at C.R.A.F.T. this week!Fab take on Ei's sketch - brill collection of elements - so fun! Cheers Claire x

Viv said...

This is so cute Tracy! Love the bright colours! This is such a fun image. Viv xx

Anne said...

aww Tracy this is just adorable, love all the embellies and the bright cheery colours
Anne x

crafty amy said...

Tracy this is such a fun card I love the sentiment for this image and I could certainly do with a work out lol :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Great details. Thanks for sharing your lovely tag with us at Crafty Creations!
smiles,Deena

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a busy fun tag Tracy. I love it. Very colourful.
Cathy
xxxxx