Monday 24 October 2011

Where's Santa

Hiya Peeps,

I have another Christmas card to share with you today.  I have paired up this cute little Where's Santa Bildarmarna Stamp  with Make It Crafty's Digital Winter Objects and Festive Elements.  If you'd like to learn how to mask your rubber stamp with digital images please see my tutorial HERE.


 I coloured with snow using copics of course and then when I had finished the colouring I used the Copic Opaque White with a very small paint brush and added the snow falling.

The wooden ornament Crystals with embossed with an irredescent embossing powder so they twinkle in the light. 


Aren't they just the sweetest and with the additional elements makes for a beautiful scene don't you think. 

Here's the many copics that I used and after I took the photo and returned to my desk I noticed that the C5 and C7 was still on my desk, so they are not in the photo but I definitely used them on the lamp.

Ingredients:-

Make It Crafty Winter Objects
Copic Opaque White 
Wooden Ornaments Crystals
Raffia 
Flat Backed Pearls 
Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page Snowflake Punch
Pearl Brads 
Stickles stardust on the stars

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:-
Oh la la - Let it snow
One stitch at a time - Emboss it
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas - Make a scene
Little Claires - Christmas
Secret Crafter - Wrap up warm
Christmas Stampin - Sparkly
Floweret - Christmas
Jinglebellesrock - Falling snow
Phindy's place - blue christmas
Charisma - Embossing



17 comments:

Monique said...

Wow. This is awesome !! I love your card !

Hugs Monique

Dena said...

Tracy, this is too cute! Beautiful coloring!
Hugs, Dena

tiggertastic said...

your colouring once again is out of this world hunny

Sarah x

Jayne A said...

Beautiful Card.

Jayne
x

CutiiPromoRO said...

So beautiful. You are very talented.

Hazel said...

Delightful card - beautiful colours - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 43 - hope to see you again soon. x

SmilynStef said...

Cute little winter scene ... thanks for joining us at jingle belles.

Unknown said...

Very beautiful card, your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for playing my prompt at Jingle Belles! :)

Payne Holler Cards said...

what a wonderful scene you created and your coloring is perfect (as always!)
so glad you entered in Phindy's Place Challenge so I didnt miss this post...

downrightcrafty said...

great wrap up warm creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, this week
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

lauren bergold said...

What a super-sweet super-adorable holiday card!

DesigNeAl said...

Fantastic card and wonderful masking and colouring!
Thanks for sharing your Let it Snow project with us at Ooh La la; we hope to see you again soon xx

Anne said...

What a lovely card, beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining in with this week’s Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll play again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the falling snow!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Tracy this is truly awesome, that scene looks fantastic, your colouring is ACE and the papers and design look superb, love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

This card is gorgeous, I love the colours you have used and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining in with our emboss it challenge this week over at OSAAT and good luck Julie DT

Kos med papir og saks said...

gorgeous card. love everything, so perfect.

thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, hope you join us next time too.

my little scrappingcorner
DT One Stitch At A Time