Sunday 29 April 2012

I need your help

Hi Everyone,

This is a little plea for help.  I am doing the London to Brighton Bike Ride for the British Heart Foundation on June 17th.  It seemed like a good idea at the time but with 7 weeks to go and my bike safely wedged at the back of the garage with a kitchen in front of it, I am beginning to panic slightly...... well actually quite a lot.

I lost my Father-in-law through a heart attack and the heart foundation is heavily involved in transplants and as some of you know a transplant is at the forefront of my family's mind at the moment and therefore I have also persuaded my Hubby to do the bike ride with me. I am praying that I won't be needing the British Heart Foundations services myself during the ride so I very much need to get to the gymn this week.

I would be over the moon if all of my followers were able to give £1 but I know that this isn't always possible, so if you are able to give I have set up a Justgiving page which is a secure site and you can donate safely. If your unable to donate, please don't feel bad.  If anyone is able to spread the word for me I will be extremely grateful for that too.

Wish me luck.

Here's the link: https://www.justgiving.com/Tracy-Payne0


7 comments:

Unknown said...

what a lovely thing to do..wishing you all the best will see what i can do..pennies tight at the mo..but will check out the site for you darling hgs sassy xxx and a big hug for doing this i hope peeps will support you i deffo will try xx

Unknown said...

me again i think i did it ok..im a right numpty with buttons lol!!! sassyxx

Ally said...

I will gladly donate something...my Dad had a heart attack and his Dad had even seven attacks!!! Hope you will get lots of money!!!
xxx, Alessandra

crafty amy said...

Best of luck sweetie my Grandad had a heart attack about 10 years ago and died twice on the table. Thankfully they managed to bring him back to us. I have donated as much as I can :D

Huge hugs

Amy xx

Mau xx said...

Good luck with the bike ride Tracy, Hubby and I both have heart disease and had BY Pass ops. so we do all we can ourselves for our local unit. I will however put a link on my side bar for you. Thanks for supporting a great cause.
Hugs Mau xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I do wish you the very best of luck, Tracy! Hugs, Lesley

Lau W said...

I wishing you all the best Tracy, it's for a good cause.
xxx