Tuesday 15 January 2013

Love Grows

Hi Peeps,

Brrrr, were in minus temperatures and the snow is still with us. Wish I could stay at home :(

My card today is my DT card for the Copic Marker Europe blog, and boy this is certainly one team of talented ladies.  I was also asked by my teamie Franz to guest for Deep Ocean Challenge and of course I said yes, another very talented team.  The theme at DOC is anything but square.  Now today is also challenge day over at Marianne Design Divas with a theme of flags/banners, so my card fits all 3. Phew, got there in the end!

The image is a Lili of the Valley stamp that has been in my collection for dare I say a couple of years.  You know how it is when you just have to have a stamp even if it has to wait its turn to be inked, lol.

The base of the card has been cut out with a Go Kreate Die. The gorgeous papers are by Pion and I chose to colour in monotones.  I have used the Warm Grey family, just love these markers.



Here's another picture with the tag taken out.



All edges have been distressed with walnut stain distress inks and a little dashing of Snow Tex.


Copics Used:- W7, W5, W3, W1, W00

Thanks for popping by today.  I look forward to reading your comments.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Lil's Little Fairies - 2 backing papers or charm (I have used both)
Card making mama's - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Cards and More - Use a Die
Craftroom - Valentines
Through the Craftroom - Anything Goes
|MarkerPop - Colouring with Grays Monochromatic



26 comments:

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Tracy. I love that image and the way you have coloured it is so beautiful. As always your detailing is just amazing!!
Hugs Sue

Grenouille Greetings said...

I am loving these uber vintage makes of yours using sepia or grey toned coloured images. This one is magnificent, Tracy. Fabulous in every detail! Hugs, Lesley

Paper Profusion said...

Stunning stunning detail Tracy - this is a wonderful card. Nicola x

Words and Pictures said...

So adorable - love the overall shape, and the corrugated banners, and wonderful distressed doilys and die-cuts are stunning!
Alison x

Jane said...

Look at you .... Queen of Monochrome and Embellishments!!
Fantabulous my friend.
Hugs
Jane

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy,another beautiful card,I just love the way you have coloured the image again,stunning attention to detail.Love it.Jacqueline.S

Lynne said...

Wow this is stunning, truly gorgeous. Love it. Hugs Lynne xx

Sharon said...

This is lovely. The image and tones are fabulous as are the embellishments.
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown said...

Oh I see you've indeed been busy behind the scenes. Well done on inking up your second oldie in a short time! Congrats on your GDT spot; it's a fabulous card, another one that I could stare at for 10 mins and still discover something new. :-) Fantastic colouring and composition...and the bellies, did I mention the bellies?! :-)

Hugz,
Sandy

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card with lots of beautiful details and embellies! Great colouring of the cute lotv! hugs, Marlies

Franz♥ said...

Super gorgeous Tracy! You know how much i love this card!

Sorry for the inconvenience (i've just sent you an email...) i fixed the problem early this morning :) please, forgive me!

Hugs, Franz.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy wow what a stunning card, I love the whole design and the shape is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxx

PaperDaisies said...

Stunning card Tracy. What a fabulous design. You aw coloured the image beautifully. Just love it. Hugs Nina

Mervi said...

Hi Tracy,
fabulous card with beautiful embellishments and design.
Thank You for sharing at Craft-Room Valentine Challenge;-))m

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Tracy, such gorgeous embellishments and fab design.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Ally said...

aw sweets, what a lovely card, I adore these go kreate dies (if only i wouldn't buy the wrong sizes...lol)! wonderful vintage touch card and lovely image oloured to perfection.
xxx, alessandra

Kelly said...

Wow Tracy! I love how you put the black and white image with the subtle browns and blue, gorgeous card. I love the little tags and the flowers and the ribbon flower with the pearls inside. One of my favorite cards.
Hugs Kelly

Danielle Champagne said...

oh!!!!! I love the vintage look of your card Tracy, the monochromatic coloring of this pretty image is FABULOUS and perfect, the sentiment on the tag could not be better chose! your card is an eye candy! Hugs.

Anne said...

Oooh, fantastic! Looooove the colors, and all the gorgeous embellishments. Stunning stunning stunning. Wonderful image and so many great details.

Hugs, Anne.

Liefs Ineke said...

This is so very beautiful Tracey.

I love it very much.

Hugs Ineke

Elin said...

Love your card and the amazing colouring.. the image realy steps out when you keep it macrome :) And I think I need to do some shopping.. this die is wonderfoul! Go Kreate was unknown to me til now :D

Donna said...

Tracy, what can I say it's gorgeous, your attention to detail is amazing. Thanks for joining us this week at BMC.

Louise said...

Wow absolutely stunning.
Louise xx

Nikki Byrne said...

OMG This is just STUNNING!! Gorgeous image and simply amazing embellies. Thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-room challenge this fortnight. Good luck

Hugs
NIKKI DT

Kamilicrafts said...

Oh, Oh, Oh my this is just gorgeous :)

pasjabelki said...

Congrats for winning!:) beautiful card !Iza-belka from Poland:)