Saturday 13 June 2015

Mushroom Fairies & Some CANDY..

Good morning,

Here's the Fun Mushroom Card I designed for the workshop that took place in Norway and my recent workshop here in the UK.  I have also added this to the Noor Design UK Shop as a card kit, my first of many I hope.  I have sold out before advertising but will have more in stock at the end of next week, but as you know you can order whilst the stock is at zero, so if you want to ensure you get a kit then please order now to avoid disappointment.  Links are at the bottom of the post and the kit includes the mushroom stencil, papers, lace, clay frame, cord, all die cuts and full step by step colour instructions and an 8x8 card box to put it in.

If you are interested in attending our next workshop, please email me crafteezee@gmail.com.

I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Mushroom Stencil to create the card.  The images are by Whimsy.




I have used vintage flourish leaves, fence, grass border and the ladybird edge.


Vintage flourish leaf 0047 and also a rolled rose amongst the flowers


The butterfly from the heart with butterfly die and the butterfly 2pcs.

All flowers, vax cord and the lace are from Live and Love Crafts.


Hope you like it.

Before I go don't forget we celebrate every 10,000 visitors to the blog and we have currently reached 40,000. To enter hop over to HERE.



Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creation.

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous x

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful this is fabulous such an amazing design Love and hugs Carole x

Jenn Beautiful said...

Another absolutely gorgeous creation. I love all those dies.

Dr Sonia S V said...

oOOh what a stunning creation...drooling over the mushrooms
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects