Monday 23 May 2016

Train Depot

Hello everyone,

Another male card from me, yikes what has happened.  I can tell you, it's these fabulous papers from Pion Design Mister Tom's Treasures accompanied by the Doveart Studios Stamp Train Depot by LDRS.  You can get both from Noor Design UK, that's right Pion Design papers are coming to the store and are currently on their way.  You can find the papers already listed on the store and you can order whilst the stock is at zero and they will be sent out as soon as they arrive.


I used the papers for all the die cuts.  At the base I used the Creative Basics 1 die set cut from Mister Tom's Treasures Old Factory.



I used the Gilded Oval Labels to cut the diecut sticking up at the top left here.

I used the fabulous Park Avenue Sign with Clock, just perfect for this train card and I used the papers for the background and cut out the Birthday plate from the Memory Notes paper.


The little film strips are from the border sheet, love these and I cut out the clock from the pocket watches sheet.



Hugs Tracy x


6 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful mail card ,lovely layout and a very pretty image.

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Tracy I like this stamp motif very much, great! These papers of Pion Design are so wonderful, I love them all. Your card looks fantastic, gorgeous design with all the lovely deco.
Best regards Petra

Sarah - Crea S said...

Wow! Such a stunning card! Hugs, Sarah

Gina Bloyaert said...

Hi Tracy,
What a beautiful card.
Mvg Gina Belgium

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is fabulous Tracy! Judy x

Unknown said...

really stunning card, love all the embellishments you have used