Monday 5 March 2018

Tea-riffic





Hello Crafters, I haven't coloured in a while, mainly because I seemed to have lost my inks, lol.  How you ask?  I don't know...... I haven't seen them since Christmas, so I don't know if they have been mistakenly put away with the decorations or if they have been thrown up with alot of sorting out I did....  anyway, during my search I found this little lady, which I coloured up before Christmas, lol.  She is an LDRS Creative image by Polkadoodles called "Tea-riffic" and is currently on SALE!  Yes, SALE!  All links at the end of the post.

I used the Fancy Circles, Allifair Build a card, Fancy Rectangles and Layers all by LDRS Creative as well as the image Tea-riffic and the Afternoon Tea paper pad



Of course it wouldn't be a card by me if I didn't add some embellishments, right?  So we have a Fantasy Chipboard Borders, more on the way, Twigged shabby white heart, Little Love teapot charm, wax cord in white, hybrid tea roses, meadow spray in white, rose buds, minature gardenia, pixie blooms.  I also used the flower die from the Allifair build a card die set to make a little flower and added a pearl centre.




I added medium 3D balls.





Hope you like it :)

Tracy xx

2 comments:

Koraliki Beaty said...

wow amazing

sue w. said...

Hi Tracy, this is gorgeous. Such a cute image and love all the wonderful embellishments.
Sue W.